Saturday, April 14, 2012

** BIRTHDAY EVENT ** - Pawtners n' Pals (!)

OOOoooo HOW EXCITING everyone!!!!! I'm gonna be 2 soon, in fact, it's the 2nd May to be exact....


So to mark this great event...... YOU can join in the FUN and the Birthday PRESENTS!!!!!!!


My Birthday Event is called: PAWTNERS N' PALS and it goes like this. Get your PEEP to take a photo of you WITH your LIKENESS .... whether that be a stuffie, an ornament, a door stop, or even a key ring thingy - whatever!!!  If you don't have any thingy that looks like you - get your peep to draw a picture of you.... lets see their creative side, and be photographed with it!!!! See EASY!!! Here is some INSPIRATION for you!!





PAWTNERS N' PALS 





Hey - then you need to send ONE (per pet) picture to mum and I - email dita(dot)hall(at)internode(dot)on(dot)net and we will enter you in our Birthday Giveaway!! Please note - this Giveaway is only open to FOLLOWERS of my BLOG - so sign up quick if you haven't already!!


So what can you win for my Birthday.....???????


Well - mum and I have been SHOPPING.... and we bought some great stuffs. There are NINE GREAT PRESENTS in all. You can nominate which presents you are interested in, and then we will do a POT LUCK DRAW with the names in a bowl!!!! We will do the Present Draw on my Birthday, the 2nd of May!!!


The cut off day for your GREAT PAWTNERS N' PALS pictures is SUNDAY THE 29TH APRIL - but please don't leave it to the last minute......get PLANNING AND PICTURING AS SOON as YOU CAN!! Remember to nominate which presents you are interested in when you send your picture......just provide the corresponding number/s ...... so no sending until you have SEEN the PRESENTS!!


Without further ado - Here are the GOODIES:


Present 1
Squeaky "boredom buster" Purple Rhino.

Present 2
 (These are my favourite thing!) Kong AirDog Squeak Balls Pk3 - NB: You need to be a mini schnauzer or SMALLER in size for these - you don't want to get these stuck in your throat!!

Present 3
Squeaky "boredom buster" black and white cow.

Present 4
Velour fancy Cat collar.

Present 5
Medium sized squeaky stuffie - think it's supposed to be an Echidna. (oooo I wanted to play with this soooo much!!!)

Present 6
Jumbo Pen for your Peep - they can write your treat list for shopping with this one - and they won't LOSE it either!

Present 7
Pet Chamois - Note how I am standing well back from the Bath Product. Well we all hate em' but AFTER your bath this will get you super DRY in no time!!

Present 8
Gorgeous BLING to clip on your collar - if you are so inclined!!

Present 9
Squeaky "boredom buster" Orange Bull.


We will start displaying YOUR PICTURES as soon as we can!!!


So get NAGGING your PEEP to help you with your GREAT PICTURE!!! You won't be SORRY!!


Tail Wuggles, RUBIE xxx ooo xxx









34 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. We have a whole house of scottie likenesses, but we may have to draw Roxy.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    SHE bought the bully sticks without knowing what they were, just that other dogs seemed to love them. And as we DO love them SHE'll ignore which bit of the bull (steer) they come from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great idea for your birthday Rubie! We are nearly the same age you know - my 2nd birthday is next week :-) I'll try and get my Mum to take my picture with one of the zillions of schnauzer likenesses we have round the house - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH wow, this has made for some morning fun at our house! Picture on its way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Rubie!
    Wow, this is such a pawesome way to celebrate your barkday! Very creative! I'll be working on my pix this weekend and I'll get your cool event added to the BC Calendar right away!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wubie
    What a gweat idea fow a Biwfday contest

    I will get Mommi to take a pictoowe of me wif something..you awe an inspiwational model!
    I will not ask fow a pwessie even if I would win, cause I live so faw that it would take up all youw tweat moneys to send it..soooo I would wathew that you get youwself biwfday tweats wif it..if I win that is, hehe
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay... we'll be sending you a picture in the next few days. The boys are psyched about this one.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  7. RUBIE girrrrrl this is gonna be a BLAST. I can NOT wait to see what everybuddy comes up with.

    Ernie and I will be on this RIGHT AWAY!!!

    I can NOT believe that you will be TWO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pawsome idea! I'll get my mom to jump right on this as soon as her wisdom teeth stop hurting
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will have to see if we can find a picture for your birthday! Thanks for stopping by! Sorry we couldn't find a quite siren! BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rubie, this sounds like a great contest. We will have to get our thinking caps on. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey theerr Rubie!! Oh ma Gooderyness, yoo just look liyke too cyute to be alloud!!! Yoor picktyures madde ma mammie laff soo mutch ouwt loud! heeheehee! We cannut waiyt to take part in yoor compertition! YEAH!!! Lovve n tailly waggers n likks, Posie dorg xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. It occurs to me that we will have to be creative as Mommy doesn't have anything that looks like ME. I will bark at her to put her thinking cap on. ~Fenris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ruby, two is very mature! Quite the lovely lady you are, even though you don't look a day over 1!

    I already had my mom person take my picture, just now, so I'll be sending it off soon. How generous to share the presents on your birthday!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, this sounds like great fun! mom's gotta take a picture of us. rocket's 1st birthday is exactly a week after rubie's (on the 9th).

    yuki and rocket

    ReplyDelete
  15. Will do but I have to wait till my assistant gets home from Texas. I will look around for my likeness while she is gone!!

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Rubie, I am Sasha, my pal Frankie told me you had a birthday coming and I just wanted to wish you a happy one. I also want to know if we can be pals, I am always so happy for new pals. Please come and check me out if you can and have a great day.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is exciting. We are going to send a picture right away!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Apparently blogger ate my comment! But we're in Rubie! It's a great idea for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like you have some wonderful birthday plans!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow! What a cool contest! Hey thanks for your comment about our Daisy.

    Licks,
    Ruthie

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will definitely send in my picture! This is going to be fun!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh boy, that looks like fun...we will send a picture for sure!!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hellooooo Rubie! :)

    Found you through our wonderful Blogville Calendar that Sarge keeps up :)

    Followin your tail now ;)

    How exciting that you are turning 2! And what a fun way to celebrate it :)

    I'll see what I can come up with to enter your contest!

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Rubie that sounds amazing! I will be nagging my Mum right now to get things ready, I have my eye on that stuffie echidna but I love the squeekie cow too! "Muuuuuuum! Where is the camera at? We have to enter Rubies Birthday Bonanza!" If I see Jasper I may even get him in on the action! Wahoo! X x x x x X

    ReplyDelete
  25. What an amazing way to celebrate you bday.....we better rack our brains!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Sis, great idea for your Birthday, I'll have a think:) would you believe Kong balls are my favorite to, we have like 87 of them.
    Be in touch soon
    Love Bro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello special girl!!! Wow that looks so much fun - I don't suppose I can send a photo of you and me because we are very alike :-) No we will come up with something, my momster says she has a very good idea, it might be a likeness in looks ;-) Tell your Mom ours will be in touch soon, meanwhile lots of love from me - your Dex xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh, Rubie - I'm finally catching up with blog friends and I was so excited to read about your competition!! What a great idea! We're getting to work on our entry right away! ;-) And I've made Hsin-Yi put the deadline in her diary, so we make sure we don't miss it!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Rubie, Happy Barkday girl! :)

    The contest seems fun and taking pictures is my specialty! Will ask mom to work on the entry soon.


    Love,
    Autumn & Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  30. "Happy Birthday to woooo....Happy Birthday to woooo...Happy Birthday dear Rubie...Happy Birthday to woooooooo-oooooooo! (a little early)" as sung by the Sibes! Wow, what a fun contest! And so many nice prizes...we sure hope you get lots of nice presents for your special day in May!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That sounds fun and challenging, Rubie. Aunty Tooki will try her level best.......:D Thank you for organizing this!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Rubie!
    I am good friends with Frank the Tank (I'm a Pugalier too) I saw your competition... can I be your friend as I love having my photo taken!! This is such a cool idea, its my 1st birthday in September, so maybe I could do something like this if you didnt mind!
    sounds so much fun!!
    when i was a puppy at my doggy mummys house i shared my days till rehoming with miniature shnauzer puppies!! they were CUTE!!
    Big Hug!
    Love Reggie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, we love birthdays, they are the bestest day.

    Pees, just found you site through Jazzi

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Rubie!
    I emailed you a cool photo Mommy took of me next to my painting on the laptop. Can you let me know if you got it? There were several more dots than usual in your email address, so was not sure if I did it correctly.
    Hugs & Pixel kisses!

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...