Saturday, October 25, 2014

(Another) PKW Hollingday (Normanville Beach) Pawt 1



Can you guess where I am????


Yups - I am resting in the Annex of our Peep Kennel on Wheels (PKW)


Here is Base Camp. We are camped at the Normanville Caravan Park for 10 nights. Just mum, dad dad and I are here on our own for the first 5 nights .... then we will be joined by dad dad's two sisters and their hubs.

So why am I so TIRED???


Coz I have been doing a LOT of this on the BEACH.


Coming back to camp from the beach .... if I've gone swimming:


Mum rinses the sea water off my skin and wraps me in a towel to dry off.


There are many walks too - this one is along the esplanade.


Need some help with that Ice-Cream Ma???


Sharing is Caring Ma!!!


This is the first day of my Aunties and Uncies arrival. I took them down the beach to exercise them a bit. This day was a little cool - so I knew they would "make it".


We love this particular caravan park because it has a river running through it that links to the ocean. The river is a popular fishing spot - see my Uncie K fishing (he's on the right) with his friend. They both caught fish too.


Back at camp - it got a little like a dawg park from time to time. This is MIA - she is a mini schnauzer cross shih tzu. 


Here is Mia's best mate Maddie (the white Westie) and in the background is another white doggie from the caravan behind us. 

You should have seen my mum SWOONING over MIA .... Mia was so CUDDLY and LOVING .... 

Mum wishes I was a little more like that ... but I'm "little miss independent"


We also saw this little fella - he was lingering outside the "MENS" building.


This is dad dad and I watching TV in the PKW at the end of the day. I was exhausted!

More to come.

Bye for now!


11 comments:

  1. I know one thing,,, whereever you are- your having fun!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we think your PKW is terrific. You can run and swim and then come in for a break and start all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crikey Rubie .... I saw your comment on Jazzi's world and I popped by to say g'day!! I'm Charlie and I come from downunder too. Wow ..... you sure are having one real good holiday, aye?? Looks like lots of fun and no wonder you are tired. The beach sure takes it out of you. I suffer something awful from separation anxiety and my Mum's is going to try the lavender oil thing to see if it works. I sure hope we can be friends. It is nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pawsome and we can see you are having great fun and a place to take a rest near by can only be a good thing. Have a super Saturday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. The looks like a totally brilliant time Rubie, what a lucky girl you are.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'Day RUBIE and that REALLY was a GOOD DAY. You did and saw so MANY super sights and thingys. We love that you put your Dad Dad down fur a rest in the PKW... EARLY.. You know how TIRED these two leggers do get.
    We will be waiting for MORE VACATION stories...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time and made new fur friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a wonderful place to unwind

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are tired reading about your trip. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. A mum who shares her ice-cream. I can only dream of such generosity…
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...