Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pupdate and Hollingday Pix (Moonta Bay) Pawt 2


Hiya all,

Thanks and big licks to all my furiends who left beautiful messages to get better soon ... I did and I have! Turns out it must have just been a soft tissue injury and after my course of anti-inflammatories I was all better. My V-E-T was very pleased with my blood results and basically I'm a healthy pup all round.

Now for the funs part of my post ... Hollingday pix:

This here was a fairly common scene at the end of most days while hollingdaying at the beach at Moonta Bay. I had so much stuff to do.

Firstly there are many "walks" which are basically me runnin' about like a mad thing on the beach while chasing my tennis ball. See the look here sayin' "throw it, throw it, throw it!!!!!"


Rock pools and under jetty to explore ...


Gettin' wet ...


Swimmin' ..... love swimmin'!!


Even boats to check out on the beach ...


Then there are the dawgs to meet - this is Buddy - we had a blast together ...


So I took him back to the caravan pawk and introduced him to "Scooter" my friend.


Scooter lived one van away from us at Moonta. See her van is the big one at the very left of picture. Ours is the one with the 3 window domes and the solar panel.


When Scooter wasn't "fishing"  (looking for little fish in the shallows) she loved playing "get Rubie's ball" on the beach


She loved it so much she brought the ball back and shouted at the peeps to throw it again!! First to my dad dad,


Then to her mum Auntie Kath. Look - she even threw in some "crazy eyes" !!


We had some great times alright !!


Played until we were "knackered!!"


Knackered and a little sandy lol!!!!

(safe bet there will be a warm rinse off for me!)


The worst thing was when mum went over to Auntie Kath and Uncle Barry's van chatting and stuff - and then mum would grab Scooter and it would be all "love fest lovey dovey time"! 

Mum can't help herself. Auntie Kath was such a nice lady but she sounded funny - she talked different and she said she comes from Detroit U.S.A. !! She married an Aussie (who loves to fish) and they now caravan a lot. They live in Queensland and often travel to South Australia in Jan/Feb to enjoy our caravan parks and our fishing. Nice life huh?! Mum and I send big licks and hugs - and hope very much to see you again!!


So as you see a pup needs her rest while on hollingdays ... there is just so much to do!!

Next post I'll show you more of Moonta and Moonta Bay - I know Reilly and Denny's mum always gets a kick out of seeing towns she  is familiar with ... so a little tour is coming your way!!

Bye for now.... Rubie xxx


15 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are healthy and feeling great! I love all these pictures, but especially the two of you in the water

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, that is a what I am talking about for a holiday, Rubie! You got to do so much - running and swimming and meeting all kinds of new friends! I can see why you needed to enjoy that bed of yours every once in a while.
    Hugs,
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like the most wonderful holiday - and yes - we do love seeing pics of home. We feel a little closer to it now we are in Florida and close to the beach again

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD What a GRAND time you had on this Vacation... we Love Scooter.... OUR MOM was Born in Detroit...
    No Worries Rubie...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you feel better
    Happy Mother's Day!
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that most certainly was an action packed 'hollingday' Rubie. Your new pal Scooter looks like quite a character. Now wonder you were pooped by the end of each day.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey ..... I'm so glad your alright Rubie. It would be awful to be in such a fun place and be crook, aye?? Mum's all thing about SA after seeing your photos. She reckons it's time to visit again. I've never been to SA so I sure hope we go soon. Our Harri and Lucy went there lots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We live by Detroit USA!!! What a fun time you had and how cool to make new pals to play with. I hope you are feeling better.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you are feeling better, wish I was on that trip with you, looks like you had a PAWSOME time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD!!!!! I am pooped just watchin' all that fetchin' and runnin' and runnin' and.....whew!!!!
    Your Pal Scooter sure is a cutie!!! Looks like you gurls kept eachother REALLLLLY busy!
    And you met an American??!! FABulous!! I thinks they are amazin'...then agains, I might be a TAD bias!!! BOL!!!!! hehehehe
    I am so glads you are feelin' betters!!! YEA!! Those anti inflammatories are good stuffs, huh?
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. So so glad you are healed and feeling better! You look like you are running so fast on the beach! Good for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rubie, I came across your blog and have been reading it for a while and I really really like you already.
    Hope we can be furriends.

    Love,
    Suri
    http://surithedog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was so adorable! It’s nice to hear that Aussie is healthy and feeling great. The holiday was spent nicely.

    Helen's Website

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...