Monday, January 10, 2011

Play-Day at Uncie's

Last Saturday, my mum and dad had to leave me at uncie's with my cousins Scarlet and Zoe. They gave me some excuse about wanting to drive to the country and pick-up my visiting Swedish relatives from the beach where they were staying. Humpf! I wasn't allowed to go on the drive. So this was the very first time I have been left with anyone for a whole day. Here is how it went down:


Scarlet: Ok Rubie, good to see ya girl!! Now you haven't been here on our turf before, so I need to go over some stuff with you.


Scarlet: Here is Zoe and my toybox, there's some good stuff in here, and you're welcome to play with our toys too.


Zoe: And here at our place, Scarlet and I can chew on your head at the same time if we feel like we want to!


Yea right!! I don't think that's a fair rule, and I don't know if I like that one!


Zoe: Naaahhh, just joshing Rubes, we were having a little fun with ya!! We won't both chew on your head at the same time, promise!


Scarlet:  He He He.... nah we won't, but we can all chew on our Echidna at the same time! Yay!


Zoe: Rubie - come over here and help me chew on this duckie, will ya?


Happy to oblige cuz Zoe, let's do it!

Zoe: The donut toy is gonna be next on the agenda Rubie.



Scarlet: Hey I've had an idea, while the pups are chewin' on that donut toy, I might.....


Scarlet: Sneak up on the green armchair and take widdle sleepy bo-bo nap.....yawn....ahhh nice! Keep down the noise you two!!


Hey Zoe, I like this Kong Wubba of yours.... Zoe?? Zoe!!?? Where are you cuz??


Zoe: My eyelids are getting  h-e-a-v-y!


Well - if you can't beat em' join em' ! Comfy sheepskin bed over here dudes! Maybe a "puppy powernap" is in order after all.


After we were suitably refreshed, we decided some playing in the fresh air outside was a goer.


Have you noticed Zoe,  there seems to be a lot of photos where we are both hanging onto the same toy? 
Zoe: Now that you mention it, yes you're right!

Hey - is that dad and mum's car I can hear in the driveway???


Open the door uncie....... I think my parents are here to take me home..... yippeee! It's been a great day - thanks for looking after me!!!

Scarlet and Zoe: See ya cuz, thanks for playing with us!!














4 comments:

  1. What a great picture story of your nice day. Looks like you have super fun...

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great playdate. They look like very nice hosts, except for the head chewing part!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coco and Wawa would drool over that sheepskin bed....looks like you had a fun day without mummy and daddy...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet extended playdate for Rubie.

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...