Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Peep Is A Flake

Hi ya all,

My mate Frankie came up with this great idea for a Blogville event. I think it entered his furry head around pre-Christmas time when he was watching his mom put the 87 bazillion snowpersons around their place. Anywho - firstly I want to declare that I can't drop my peeps in the brown smelly stuff too hard like, because I gotta remember where my food, shelter and treats come from......


This post is dedicated to my dad dad. I gotta say, my uncie and my mum are totally behind me on this one.

You know how much Peeps like good coffee???????


Mum and uncie LOVE their coffee so much........they have matching fully automatic coffee machines - note these machines are even called "MAGNIFICA".


Their family and friends come from everywhere to sample the hot coffees like "lattes" and "cappuccinos" that come outa here with just a press of one toe on ones paw.....


They "oooohhhh" and "aaaaahhhh" about how good it is..... and how they are sssoooooooo happy to be drinkin' it......

And how LUCKY we are to have a Magnifica machine like this on our kitchen bench!!!


Mum even dusts the top with chocolatty stuffs for them all......... everyone goes NUTS for it!!




BUTT....





WHAT DOES MY FLAKEY DAD DAD PREFERS FOR HIS "COFFEE" ??????






BRACE YOURSELVES........






I"LL HAVE INSTANT PLEASE !!!!!!!!



IS THAT FLAKEY OR WHAT???????????????? !!!!!!!! ?????????

15 comments:

  1. He he, that is pretty funny! My mom would go some kind of crazy for that fancy coffee machine. She is addicted to fancy coffees!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rubie, that is a good one. I think this is a fun contest. All of us are telling little secrets about our flaky humans.

    I need to come up with something about my Vickie, I just have so many to choose from.

    Good luck....yours is a really good one.

    bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeHem your right. That is kinbda strange. Is your Dad Dad related to our Mommy? She likes Tasters Choice cause it comes in little packets so you get came coff all the time. That would be nicer if we wass cousins.

    {{{huggies}}}....Mona & Weenie says "Sniff ya later"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shocking, I'd say. Simply shocking.
    But then, whenever I have tried to take a sip of Gail's super espresso strength coffee, she goes "whoa there Bertie, none of that for you, you're quite hyper enough already...."
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD OMD OMD.... Please tell me that at least those are Instant Coffee GRANUALS.. and Not Coffee FLAKES!!

    My Mom would FAINT if she read THIS one.. Instant Coffee over that DELICIOUS stuffs that comes from your Super Machine??? INCREDIBLE!! Just INCREDIBLE.
    I have you down fur the Prize Pressie Drawing, Girrrrl.. If you WIN.. Mom and Dad will Toast You.. BUTT with REAL Coffee... Not Instant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FLAKE!!!! We can't believe that. SHE has to have her cappuccino every morning and only resorts to instant if there is NOTHING else!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Rubie, but you are right. Your Dad is definitely a flake, hehehe. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that's definitely a flakey thing! What is wrong with our peeps?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Although we're not allowed to drink coffee, we've heard our peeps go 'blech' when faced with that instant stuff and have literally swooned over concoctions made from fancy machines. So - we have to agree that choosing the instant over the yummilicious fancy stuff is kinda flaky. Although we gotta give him points for being economical :)
    Thanks for sharing your flaky peep moment with us!

    The Road Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes! That's pretty flaky..heehee!
    Just like when mom makes fancy food and dad wants a hotdog :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha, that's too funny!!! Our pawrents love their lattes, so it's so funny to see that your dad dad likes that stuff!

    Yuki and Rocket

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Rubie!
    Wow, that's totally flakey fur sure! Passing up that delish brew for instant...weird. That's like giving a mini two-legger a really great, expensive toy and watching him play with the box instead!! BWAR HAR HAR. Thanks for sharing this great chuckle and you are in the drawing.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tee-hee! Some people prefer the simple things in life.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Rubie! My Grandpawrents have one of those fancy coffee machines from the George Cloony adverts, do you have those advenerts with you? I think it is Nespresso! My Mum loves Starbucks Coffee, espesh the Christmas flovours with the egg nog, ginerbread and cinnamon! Dad is the same as yours he is an instant coffe fan - Gold Blend all the way! Love and Pug Hugs from Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxx PS. Jasper says he was dissapointed you were not in any photos today, as a fellow Shnauzer he likes to perv on you A LOT! Hee,Hee!

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...