My good furiend MUFFIN tagged me - and because of this I must answer 10 questions and then tag others.
Here we go:
1. Describe yourself in 7 woofs: Sweet, Funny, Appreciative, Apprehensive, Loyal, Curious, Hungry!
2. What keeps you up at night? Not too much. Maybe when my peeps decide that they need to use the little white room adjoining the bedroom and make the ceramic white thing make water flushing noises.
3. Who would you like to be? What a dumb question - I've got the best life....why mess with that??
4. What are you wearing? Pink diamonte collar on top of my natural furs.
5. What scares you? Thunder, unexpected loud noise, unexpected things that appear in the house or garden without my permission. Treat jars gettin' low, Oh, and going on a diet - heck - that scares everyone, no???
6. The best and worst of blogging: BEST: Meeting new friends, having a good laugh with great posts, catching up with my beau, Dex. Stayin' in touch with my mates. WORST: Losing friends to the bridge, dealing with the STOOPID "security words" (now there are TWO - one of which you can barely make out!) that you have to type in when leaving comments!!!!!!!! I wish that bloggers would turn this off and just do "prior approval" of comments if you are worried or wish to screen. So much nicer and quicker for users! Just Sayin'.
7. The last web-site I visited: Muffins to get the questions.
8. What is the one thing I would change about myself? FASTER METABOLISM. BOL!
9. Slankets? Yes or No? I take it we are talking about blankets with sleeves in them. In Australia, we call them "Snuggies". Mum got sucked into buying them - she uses them in winter but doesn't put her arms through the sleeves. I gotta say YES! because I snuggle with mum in her Snuggie.
10. Tell us something about the blogger that TAGGED you: Muffin is a relatively new furiend to me and he is a super cute fluffy Shih-Tzu who lives in Singapore. He is almost as "food-focussed" as me. His young mum picked him as a small fluff ball pup from a Pet Store box - and he is very happy about her selection - as are we!!
I'm Tagging the following Blogs: (Sorry if you have already been Tagged!)
1. Dex and Lou from Schnauzer Days
2. Isaac the Wonder Schnauzer
3. Stella and Rory - fellow South Australian Furiends
4. Bogey and Indy from Critter Alley
5. Susie-Belle from the U.K.
6. Wookie and Halladay from Furry Fosters
Bye for now!!