Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day! - Part 1

Hi all! I've been counting the hours till the Double Date with my Dexter, his brother Louis and his date, my BFF Tessa.


I'm all ready - my dress hasn't arrived in time (note to self - do not believe the "delivery dates" from the interwebs!!!) - so I decided to wear a stylish scarf with little red hearts around the edge to celebrate the occasion.



Look what was delivered to me this afternoon:


Words and Woofs fail me - Isn't he the BEST!!!!!!!!


*
*
*
*
*


Door Bell: DING DONG


*
*


Mum: Rubie I think the transportation has arrived - you remember Dex and Lou arranged something to get you to Dinner????


I see it.......But I don't believe it!!!!!! Dad dad - I think you need to give me a little BOOST!!!!!


*
*
*
*


Are your eyes as wide as mine?????? This is what I call transportation!!!!!


Hey dad dad - get your shovel, I think my transport left a little bit of somethin' on the pavers for the vege patch!!


See you soon! We are off!!! Lucky my transport knows where to go!! Woooo Hoooooo!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Rubie, what a posh way to travel !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive transport. And you look lovely in your pretty scarf Rubie. Enjoy your date.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love your scarf! And that transport....unbelievable!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rubie that transport is quite something! And those lovely roses - Dex is such a romantic - very stylish scarf too - have a great time at the dance - love from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. See you at the dance. Happy VAlentines day!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH RUBIE.. that is the mostest Romantical Transportation I have ever seen!! WOW!!!
    You look LOVELY. You didn't even NEED that dress!!!

    Have a Wonderful time... and tell everybuddy I said..
    Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Pugness Rubie! Happy Valentines Day! Have a wonderful time with your date Dex! He is one smooth dude! The roses and that transport is a million times better than a limo, so wildly romantic! I'm loving your Valentines scarf its very nice, it complements that lovely fur of yours! Did you have a bath and wash your tail ready for your date?? I hope that you didd! there could be some licks and butt sniffs coming your way Rubie!!
    Have a great time at the dance with your prince charming! Love and Pugalier hugs and big tummy rubs from Frank xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woobie
    You look bootiful and youw twanspawt is most womantic(despite the left behind stuff , which I think will make the woses bloom)
    see you at the pawty
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for such a lovely day Rubie, what a fun time - love from your Dexter xxx Started thinking about the next treat for us all now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. See you at dinner with the boys Rubie!!!!

    A Fury Happy Valentine's Day!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look like a little princess in that carriage!

    Yuki and Rocket

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Rubie!
    Wow, you look so beautiful! Your carriage must have been a wonderful way to travel. I can tell that you all had a wonderful time together and I sure hope there is time for us to sneak one dance together!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  13. How very high style my dear. It must have been just lovely! I hope it was your very best Valentine's ever. Love you!!
    Pixel

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...