Saturday, May 21, 2011

Awwwww Mum!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone. Today for this post...... I've got my "poo pants" on. For those of you who are not familiar with this saying, it means, I'm NOT HAPPY! Let me explain.

It's an overcast Saturday afternoon, and I was taking a widdle nap on my couch after a full morning of activites...... zzzzzzz.....zzzzzzz......when:

My mum thought it was a cracking idea to dress me up while I was all sleepy and non-strugglie!

Oh boy - SHE has been shopping and thought it was time for my first doggie coat - WITH (faux) fur lined hood! I mean...... I am just speechless!

Who designed this THING????...... I can't see anything when the hood is OVER my eyes!!

It's not like we get SNOW in Adelaide.... in fact it hardly gets cold enough in winter to justify this type of embarrassing outfit! I don't care that the hood clips off......I'm not thrilled with wearing it!

Dad - you had better talk some sense into her...... or take away the VISA!  (save me!)

And, a message to my two cousins, Scarlet and Zoe..... I'd stop your laughing if I were you....

Because GUESS WHO THESE JACKETS ARE FOR!!!!!  BOL!! BOL!! 

(run while you can! I'll try and hide them.)

10 comments:

  1. lol...you look adorable...so nice of you to warn your cousins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you look so pretty on you Rubie! I think I'm having a crush on you BOL!

    \(^_^)/
    Bowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it seems bad now Rubie, but at least you are getting lots of publicity!

    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh rubie,

    my mom does that also...waits until i'm tired and sleepy to do things like brush my teeth or bathe me...and she loves buying clothes for me too, you should see her collection :)

    ♥ yuki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rubie, I hate to tell you how cute you look, but I don't like wearing clothes either! Good of you to look after your cousins by trying to hide their coats.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. You DO look cute, Rubie and we think you and your cousins will look great, too. We're looking forward to the picture.

    We can't walk if we have clothes on. We just freeze.

    XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rubie
    You are funny ;) you wear it well, moms tried me in a coat!!! all I did was zoomie around and wouldn't stay still even after she'd put it on!!, looks like you don't mind and you do look cute in it ;)
    Have a good week
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee hee Rubie, you do look sweet in that coat though. What we suggest you do is refuse to move when you have it on, stand like a statue and however hard they pull on the lead...just don NOT move. It works every time with us when they get crazy ideas to put coats on us! ;-) Dex & Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look cute in that jacket, Rubie! I'm impressed that you didn't seem to struggle too much either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rubi, estas lindo com esse casaco,mas eu gostáva muito que entrasses no concurso que estou fazendo de barriguitas.
    Tens que me mandar por mail uma foto da tua barriga até dia 25 de Maio e depois a votação começa dia 26 no blog:
    presenteslovega-2(selos)
    Cada um tem 2 votos a dar um para felinos e o outro para os caninos, não podem votar na vossa barriga, mas podem pedir aos amigos para votar em ti
    Mail: graca_m_dias@sapo.pt
    Conto com a tua barriguinha...
    Ronrons da amiga
    Kika

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...