Saturday, May 14, 2011

Yay - We Are Back!

What a week we've had.

First mum was completely preoccupied on a little "health situation" she has had and done NOTHING about for ages and ages.

Then blogger went bumbkum and we lost dozens of comments that we put on all my mates blogs!! She said GGGrrrrr!

Then one day we all had to get up in the dark.... real early...... and dad and I took her to this big building called a hospital.... and she stayed there for half a day. Dad got a phone call when she was ready to be picked up.

When she came home she didn't feel like playing "tennis balls" or going on walks with me.

However, things are looking up - she is playing "tennis balls" with me today...... and she's even turned on the computer so I could give you all an update!!

Thank goodness she is gonna be okay - dad needs her help to keep me in check around here. Oh, and I have to help her with eating her food. QA an' all.

Come on ma..... throw this ball for me ....... again!!

6 comments:

  1. We agree...what a week!! Glad your mom is feelin' better. :)

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh she is precious! LOVE her!
    I had 5 schnauzers, but Mr. Bee AKA Bailey (the white one) was put to sleep two weeks ago. He was epileptic and went into a seizure that the vet couldn't bring him out of. =\ He's in doggy heaven now with lots of other doggy friends. Currently I've got 4 schnauzers (Dexter, Penny, Mac and Dooney)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your mum is home and even better that she's playing tennis ball again. That's a good sign.

    XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there rubie,

    i'm happy to hear your mom's feeling better...i know when my mom's not feeling so well, i lay by her side and give her lots of kisses because i think it'll make her better.

    ♥ yuki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your Mum, hope she feels better soon. Oh, blogger ate our comments too! We came back to one of your earlier posts in reply to your comment on one of our posts regarding your weight. Now we don't see that comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rubie

    Humans can be so weird - they will ignore their own health stuff, but at the first sign of a sniffle from us it's off to the vet! My human is taking me to the vet today because I have itchy skin, and also I've been good lately, and she says that's a sign that I'm not feeling well!

    I hope your human is grateful that you are helping her so much, with all the food testing and all, and I'm sure with your tender care she will be better very soon.

    Puppy kisses
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...