Sunday, August 14, 2011

Field River Reserve

Hi everyone! We got out and about this week, mainly because mum said she needed to take my picture by a fountain!!?? Lucky for me this means goin' to a new park that we haven't been to together yet.

Here we are - me leadin' dad dad and mum bringin' up the rear with the flashy box.
This park is about 2km from my place.


There were a couple young lads doin' some fishin' - I am lookin' at them but mum didn't want to freak em out by taking a picture of them.


Here's that fountain she was goin' on about..... I'm happy that there are duckies to look at!


Daaaa.....dee dum dum........ the things that go through me head!!


The pond in all it's glory.


Me doin' some schnauzer schnoofling.


Ohhhhhh.........more duckies!!


Close up of a duckie.


Along here is the field river catchment that brings water to the pond, then the excess out to sea.


Mum loves this photo of me jaunting along.....not a care in the world.....(excuse my bum bum!)


Here I am mid-run coming up the bank.


What?????? A pic without ME in it!!!!!!! An outrage!


An info station of this area. Thanks for chopping my head out of the pic ma!! (It's hard to get good help isn't it!!)


On the home stretch now.... I love bouncing through long grasses.


I don't know about you...... but I'm ready to get home for a snooze! Another lovely winters day!

Hope you enjoyed coming along - see ya next time!!!! Tail Wuggles!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. Looks like a pretty fun park with all those ducks to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful park, Rubie. We love to chase ducks...and usually the ducks follow us around the pond expecting food.

    Lots of good stuff there to snouffle about in.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a really wonderful time at the park! Me envy you Rubie. Hey! Mom wants me to tell you that she loves that pic of your bum bum. *psst, tell you secretly, my mom has this weird liking of my bum bum too..she says its very cute. She often pats me on my bum bum, weird eh?*

    \(^_^)/
    Bowie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rubie, looks like another beautiful winter's day. Nearly Spring for us. Hurray. With all those ducks there must have been some duck poo around. Yum. No worries, and love, Stella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha..it is really an outrage and unthinkable to snap a photo without putting you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rubie.. what a lovely pond and fountain. The entire place is beautiful. YES, a nap is truely called for now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sis, lol, I know why mom wanted the photo of a fountain ;) she just like my mom is very careful not to take photos of folks incase they don't like it. But you know fishing is a sport, wink, wink ;) great photo of the duck, but I enjoyed seeing you do some schnoofling lol!!
    Thanks for your visit, between you and me, mom and dad are realy looking forward to going some place else. I did hear them saying it might be Yorkshire way, I'll let you know when they book some where ;) I have alot more hoilday posts to come;)
    Have a good week Sis
    See Yea Soon love George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous of your beach and all of your beautiful local parks for walking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rubie-
    That is what we like about the photo scavenger hunt too, we get to go to interesting places...woo hoo! That looks like the perfect doggie place. We are still trying to find the most bizarre thing!

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a nice place! God's creature is very amazing! its very relaxing! your so lucky to have that! :) thanks for sharing :)

    --------------------------------------------------
    Dog Fence | It's All About Pet Fences

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great walk Rubie especially with all the ducks. Plenty of furtling and sniffing there - you did look really happy! Love from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. rubie, does the place you live have unlimitless cool places to take walks??? Seems your mom is always taking you to beautiful places, you are one lucky pup!

    P.S. I think your schnauzy bum is cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful pond. Glad you had such a nice walk:)

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete
  14. Olá...
    Amei seu blog e estou te seguindo.
    Aguardo sua visita também em meu blog e seja meu amigo.
    Sou a Kippy, uma York que mora em São Paulo, no Brasil e amo ter amigos em todo o mundo.
    Voce será bem vindo em meu blog.
    Venha.
    Aus 1000 com amor...

    KIPPY

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...