Sunday, August 21, 2011

A New Pawty Trick




Hi everyone!

We went to Grandpaws' last week and we had loads of fun as usual.

At the back of Grandpaws' lounge room he has a new sofa (that magically turns into a bed) with an old throw over the top.


So we all had to check it out..... you know..... by using bitey face as the means. We have already re-arranged the pillows for him.


Zoe is really windin' herself up for it!!!


Scarlet decides to continue bitey face from ground level........ but then....


She and I notice a larger than normal gap under this sofa!!!  do ya reckon???..........


Hey yea!!!!!! Guess what .....we can fit under - well Scarlet was the only one who tried.....here she is wanting to continue bitey face and well, Zoe, is just looking shocked and a little miffed about it!!

We always have a ball at Grandpaws!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. I wish I could have gone to your grandpa's with you.. It looks soooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun. And Scarlet will have an advantage from under the bed. She can attack and retreat.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I could squeeze under with Scarlet and play bitey face with you. You look like you had heaps of fun. No worries, and love, Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we could have come Rubie Lou, we're experts at bitey face too - now that would have been fun with all of us!!! Dex and Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if all of you could fit under that couch! Next time, you should try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rubie!
    Wow, what a great visit at Grandpa's! Looks like a fun place. That under-the-couch trick is perfect! Good for surveillance and a sneak attack!!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol!! your soo funny Sis, I'm to big to get under my sofa, I keep losing my balls under there!!:0
    My mom gets sick of using a stick to get them out, I have heard them say they are going to put a piece of wood around it.
    Have a good week
    See Yea From Bro xxx
    Love the new look bloggie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I bowwow youw Gwammpa?
    I don't have one and it suwe looks like the most fun place to be..that is a pawfect magical play sofa
    don't look so shocked Zoe, hehehe I love Scawlett's nose poking out
    smoochie kisses
    ASTA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Be careful around couches! Our couch eats Lily all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bitey face is sooo fun! Rocket plays bitey beard on me and will pull me down from the couch grabbing my beard since he cant jump up yet and get me. That's cool how you guys can go under the couch, I haven't been able to go under the couch since I was real little! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such fun times with Zoe and Scarlet. We have a couch that turns into a bed but I can't get under it. Only my little sisters are small enough to squeeze under the sofa now. Love from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zoe does look shocked!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zoe can't make up her mind what to think! Has Scarlett disappeared from the beard up?

    Should she mount a rescue mission beneath the couch? Will her fun game ever resume?

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...