Tuesday, August 23, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT !!!!


Hi Everyone.

Just a quick post to say Happy 3rd Birthday to my very good mate Wyatt!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WYATT!!!!!!!!!!

 I AM really happy about your birthday, Wyatt, but mum has just put that thing on my head.... so my expression went a little COOL!!

But we lit 3 beautiful candles for you, and I'm giving you 3 of mum's famous Chia and Carrot balls for you to crunch!! Let me know if those customs people nab them for their own doggies....gggrrrr!

I'll catch up with you at your County Fair Pawty and give you a big lick!!! Gotta go and pack my travel bag.....it's quite a trip!


In case you didn't know...... Wyatt is celebrating his birthday at a County Fair in his honour. Click HERE for details.

See Ya!

10 comments:

  1. I'm Addin MY Happy Birfday Wishes to Yours.

    Have a super Birfday WYATT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how kind Rubie. You do look very cool in the party hat. Take care, no worries, and love, Stella P.S. if your mum e mails me I can let you know how far from Adelaide we are. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rubie!! That was super duper nice of you...see you at the fair and thanks for the 3 cruncy treats :)

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sis.
    You looked super cool on that rollar coster ;) as you can see I don't like the rides, loved that tunnel of love with my girl Bow Wow.
    I have to say you don't look to happy with that hat on!!
    See Yea back at the fair Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Wyatt. The party hat does add some coolness to you:)

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope those Chia and Carrot balls get through! Great Birthday wish for Wyatt.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. We can't wait to see your baked goods, Rubie! What a fun birthday pawty Wyatt is having! See you at the fair!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photo!! you were so kind!
    Have a nice week.
    Woof, woof,

    Chicco

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun that fair was! I loved the corn dogs!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to Wyatt! And so sorry you had to wear a hat.
    Me, I'd be chewing it before anyone got time to pick up a camera!

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...