Friday, April 8, 2011

Taking advantage of our great weather.

Mum and dad decided to celebrate todays 31 degrees (88F) and took me somewhere special for my walk. Plus we are ALL relieved because mum has had a gruelling bad health week, and today is her first day of feeling human again.

Where are we going ??

A hint in the background.

Yay....Yay.... it's the BEACH!

Come on, come on, come on, sooo slow dad!

OOOoooo yea, I remembers this place!

Hmmm, the water is a bit fresh on my tootsies!

What on earth is that floating on the water, ma??

Big birdie??

Mum tells me it's a Pelican.....we saw them fly in!

Heading towards the pretty jetty.

Came across these two doggies who are very clever....

They chase their tennis ball way into the water and swim very good......I think it's burrr too cold in that water today!

Ahhh life's good! I make a good beach bum don't you think?

My parents laughed at me when I did this..... I was just tryin' to cool off my tum tum!

Sniffing another of my furry kind (this one went full-on swimming earlier!)

Then I played sand zoomies with this one!

Hey check out my BEACH WOOZLE (hope you enjoy it Pam and Oskar!! I did invite you over Oskar - but I guess it's a little far huh!?!)

Headin' home.....I'm feelin' a little worn out.

See ya Mr Seagull, look after the beach for me.....I'll be back!

What a great outing....but you guessed it, I had to have a bath when we got home....after I type this I'm gonna snooze on the couch until dinner time! Bye all!!



11 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun!! I wish I could do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun day...Rooster would love it there...Ginger too...glad your Mommy is feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome beach....it looks like so much fun! We'd love to run on a big big of sand like that.

    XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. I love all of them... And, the sand. What a great litter box.

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh, I miss the beach. I can't wait to take Sawyer there for the first time this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice beach fun! You're so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you went to the beach too! Small world :)
    Looks like you made lots of pals.
    We did not see any of those pelican birds, we don't have those.


    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like such a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so disappointed that my mom person didn't let me come to the beach with you. She said it was too far for me to go by myself!

    Excellent form on your beach woozle!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stopping by for the first time to admire your sweet pup! Such fun seeing the adorable photos!
    Kindly, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...