Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's Play Day with Cousins (and Uncie)

Most Monday's my cousins Scarlet and Zoe come over to play. This day tends to be hard work but a load of fun for all of us.

Here are a few snapshots of our day:

On arrival - there is about 5 minutes of mini schnauzer BLURRRR! We are very excited and greeting each other.


Then I "hip and shouldered" (this is an Aussie rules football term) the other two out of the way while I rolled around uncie's treat ball.

Uncie bought himself lunch on the way, and we all banded together and applied the correct amount of pressure with our cuteness - and got some!! See a bit of uncie's foot. Even though I'm a bit blurry you can clearly still see my "Gimme food" crazy eyes.

Playing begins......

Zoe and me playing tug-a-war over a pork twist.

Scarlet joined in to try and win the pork twist.


Zoe: Hi there blog readers - I'm the schnauzer that packs a punch - watch the following manoeuvre - I'm sneaky and clever - and can come out of a mini schnauzer blurr VICTORIOUS (in this case WITH the pork twist) - these two are NO match for my skills.



Zoe: See - too easy. They two are so lame they are still wondering where it went!! He he!


Scarlet and me playing tug-a-toy.

Action bitey-face.

We are staring to wind-down and take a little rest - but I am having a last ditch effort to entice Scarlet into more bitey-face.

But then collapsed onto my bed for a short rest while keeping an eye out for movement from my cousins.

Zoe: Whew!! I'm absolutely buggered for the moment - just give me a minute to refresh and renew.

So you get the idea of play-date Mondays.... suffice to say that we have a very chilled day on the Tuesday, and a lot of sleeping/lying around takes place. I don't even want to go walkies!!

But we all love our Mondays!!!













3 comments:

  1. It is so wonderful that you get to have play dates with your cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun. My mom person says you live too far away for play dates, boo!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rubie - we have a playdate on Mondays too! Our humans are always out of the house for the whole day so we get a puppysitter who comes over with his doxie and we have the best of times! We loved meeting your cousins - they're almost as cute as you! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...