Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A quick THANKYOU!


Yesterday I told Scarlet and Zoe of the tremendous exposure that my blog is receiving after the article on Oskar's site "Pet Blogs United". My mum added their button to our site. Well - uncie had to help her with this! AS YOU CAN SEE WE ARE JUMPING FOR JOY OVER ALL OUR NEW FRIENDS AND ALL OUR NEW FOLLOWERS!! 

Of course I am grateful to Oskar and Pam - and know that if it weren't for the fact that we are on the other side of the world, we would give both of you the BIGGEST HUG!!

THANKYOU ALL for your kind thoughts, words and comments, it does make ones Tail Wuggle!! My promise to you is that I will endeavour to always provide a woofable blog entry that makes it worth your while to visit!!

Big Tail Wuggles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Well, Ruby, congrats for your growing readership! I'm glad to see your blog, even if new, got so much attention. I wonder if the cute doggie pictures might have had anything to do with it... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is great! Keep going with the blog as I will be visiting soon again!
    Betsy sends her love from the rug, she is enjoying her evening greenie.

    www.betsyboo.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rubie! Oskar and Pam sent me over to say "hello". You certainly are a cute Schnauzer =D

    Jon Terry

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...