Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas TO ALL!

Today is Christmas Day, and after spending 13 hours at Grandpaw's house yesterday, I'm happy to let my mum and dad do another day of relie visits, and I'm guarding my faux fur pillow while sleeping at home. I've asked them to pass on my puppy love.

But before I snooze, Scarlet, Zoe and I wanted to show you our full Christmas outfits, as the humans worked very hard at helping us wear hats for the first time. It was not an easy thing.


Merry Christmas from ME !


Zoe: Seasons Greetings to ALL!


Scarlet: And have a happy happy New Year!!


Rubie's Mum: Merry Christmas Everyone!!!



5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to all of you! You all look so pretty in your Christmas outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful in your Christmas outfit. Merry Christmas to all of you....

    pawhugs, Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my you are all the most ADORABLE doggies EVER!!!

    Merry, Merry Christmas! Hope your day is full of lots and lots of doggie treats!

    Caren and Cody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rubie is such a beautiful Christmas puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a very fun time filled with treats & love!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...