Tuesday, July 15, 2014

This and That ......

Can you F-E-E-L my PAIN....... my furiends...

Can You ????? (Big sigh!!!)

You know we are driving for two days soon and will end up someplace so COLD that we will all live in SNOW in a SNOW CHALET for a little while?? Well my mum thought she better get me ready. We have concluded that my pink puffer jacket is too snug and I will have to borrow Scarlet's. Also - why do jacket manufacturers think that Hoods are a good thing for us dawgs??? The moment I jumped off my ottoman with this hood - it went over my eyes and I couldn't see A THING!! Lucky it snaps off!!

Even my pawrents are getting ready to cover their human paws and heads.

I will be AMAZED if we make it OUT ALIVE !!! I'm starting to get a little concerned. Apparently we have to put chains around our car tyres to drive the mountain road too. I hope my pawrents are up to all this.

Anywho - on a lighter note - GUESS WHO got a PRESENT in the mail???????    YUPS ME!!!!!!!

A box from Malaysia just for ME!!


My Auntie Tooki-Jo from Kota Kinabalu send me a Proboscis Monkey to play with!!! I think that means a monkey with a Big Nose! See I even got a nice card. Thanks Very Much - Auntie Tooki-Jo, CoCo and Wawa!! You're the BEST XXXX


Out on a walk with my mum, (dad dad was busy) I met a nice Puggy called Osker .... I thought it was my mate Frank the Tank, but it wasn't. 


Time to go - See Ya Round Osker!!


Mum remembered her iPhone on this walk (for a change).


My dad dad had a Birthday. He's thousands of years old now. Mum made him Tempura Battered Soft Shell Crab (with sweet chilli and coriander)...

and made an Asian side salad and steamed rice.

Dad Dad was so happy - he gave mum a 10/10 score!!


Right ..... now that you've been updated with "this and that" me and my Monkey have a little catching up to do!!

Bye for now!! xxx

PeeS: If anyone out there has any snow survival tips for my Pawrents and me (Uncie said take lots of tissues because your nose runs heaps in the cold) please feel free to pawss them on. That way I MIGHT just make it out ALIVE!!






15 comments:

  1. Rubie, snow is great fun. You will have the most tremendous time once your have got rid of that irritating hood. Oh and Gail is saying she hopes your humans have practiced putting on the snow chains...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely watch out for snow falling off the chalet roof! We're a bit jealous that you're going to the snow. Even if you have to wear clothes and boots and stuff. Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rubie!
    OMD I cant believe you met a puggy like me! I'm sure that Oskar was very nice, all us puggys are really good play mates!
    I love the snow, its so nice to walk in and I love to bounce around in it, Mum loves nothing more than a walk in the snow wearing my warm coat, I think that you look really cute in that gorgeous pink jacket, I have a hood on my army jacket with a fur trim and I must say I love it ... but I dont like that I cant see either side of me!
    Nice Monkey stuffie, lots of fun times playing with him!
    I'm glad that your Dad Dad had a good day with great food, it all looks delicious! Yummers!
    Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lived in Minnesota for a time where we would get 3 foot of snow in a day - all we can say is it sure looks pretty when it first falls but after that it is is pain in the tush. Luckily you are only going to play and have fun in it...not live with it for months on end - have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make SURE that they take a SHOVEL.... you will need SHOVELED Potty Paths... AND do NOT let them make ANY... SNOW FREAKS.... THOSE are EVIL.
    LOTS and LOTS of tissues are needed in the cold... FUR SURE... HAVE FUN... we will want to see MANY pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think you are looking pretty cool. Have fun
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rubie - that jacket does look snug and warm. I can't even think about cold just now with it being so hot here. Well hot for England anyway BOL. Hope your peeps take good care in that snow and ice. Look forward to hearing all about your adventures - woofs and licks from Magic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rubie,

    We gots no snow survival tips but we will tell you, you will LOVE it! We would stay outside for hours if it wasn't for our mom...

    Sam and Pippen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snow tip: don't go Barharhar, have fun all will be OK, oh doggie, I loves that monkey and by the look on your face you do to. Hey, a big old Scottish happy birthday to Dad Dad.

    The Mad Pirate Scots

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snow are fun! Just avoid da ice, dat stuff are no fun to pee on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cuz dat is where da huskies go...bol!!

    Have funs in da snow... me, I don't like doin' my yard art on anything udder dan dry grass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come stay with me Rubes I have a nice wood fire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Since it is supposed to be 95 degrees here tomorrow, you might want to stop and pick us up along
    the way! We are from Minniesnowda and we can give you lots of snow lessons!

    Jo, Stella and Zkhat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Rubie, we're smiling.... the pick jacket look very very cute on you! Snow is a fun thing for me, Pinot. :D Mom always care about our paws but as long as you keep boots on which is difficult for us, you should be ok. Have fun!

    Happy birthday to your daddy! The dinner looks yum yum yum!
    Momo & Pinot xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...