Thursday, May 3, 2012

My 2nd BIRTHDAY


Hiya all,


What an excellent, stupendous, wicked and exhausting day I had yesterday! In fact I am only doing this post today...... and then spending the rest of it on my couch. I'm really pooped!!


For the first picture I wanted to show you my CAKE!!!


On my Birthday Morning - a special Birthday Card arrived for me from all the way across the pond (Youuu Kayyy)

Thanks MAGIC - you're the BEST!   ;-)



As a special treat......before we got to Grandpaws' - my peeps took me to a Doggie Park where I met my cousins Scarlet and Zoe. We had an excellent romping good time!!


THEN, when we got Grandpaws'..... mum asked Grandpaw if he wanted the SPECIAL RESPONSIBILITY of doing the Present Drawings. He was happy to...... here's a sneak peek at some of the winning doggies!


This is My Official 2nd Birthday picture. This year the BEST thing was that mum agreed to photoshop the darn hats on......so we didn't have to wear those dumb things!!!!

Do you like my Birthday Banner??? (Thanks Mum!)


Look at that FOURTH schnauzer on my cake!


Hmmmmmm - let's blow out those candles and slice it up ma!!!


It was soooooo good - we had seconds!! Schnauzer thumbs up!!


Nom, nom, nom.........YUMMERS!


I had three wrapped presents to open.


The first one had a flat squeaky cat in it.


The second one Zoe helped me open...... and there were 3 plastic squeaky toys in there.


See - a porcupine, blue octopus and red crab.


Third parcel had something furry in there.....


OOooo a honking pheasant....... Gimme that ma!!!!!


So now what you have ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.......The official results of the PAWTNERS N' PALS Present DRAWINGS:





Here we go!






THE LUCKY WINNERS ARE..............:






PRESENT 1:   RHINO BOREDOM BUSTER:





PRESENT 2:  AIR DOG KONG BALLS:





PRESENT 3:  BLACK AND WHITE COW BOREDOM BUSTER:





PRESENT 4:  VELOUR FANCY CAT COLLAR:





PRESENT 5:  ECHIDNA SQUEAKY STUFFIE (NB: Due to such a popular pick by you guys, mum went and got another one, so there could be two winners!!)


AND




( now I know what you are thinking - the popular present going to two fellow "aussies" - honest - there was no rigging or result tampering......it just happened...... and I love my over the pond furiends JUST as much...... !!! ) My Grandpaw did the drawing and the papers were folded and everything...... and he didn't know who was what and where anyway...... JUST SAYIN'!





PRESENT 6:  NOVELTY PET PEN (there are also TWO of these)


AND







PRESENT 7:  RUFUS & COCO PET CHAMOIS
(I want to apologize in advance of the next B-A-T-H you're gonna have Tank!)




PRESENT 8:  DOGGIE COLLAR BLING:





PRESENT 9: ORANGE BULL BOREDOM BUSTER:





Mum and would just like to say THANKYOU to all who entered their Pawtners N' Pals pictures and CONGRATS to the lucky 11 WINNERS.

We are sorry that EVERYONE couldn't win....... that bit made us SAD :-(

And FINALLY: Could the Lucky Ducks email us back (email address is on the 14/4/12 post) and provide a physical mailing address for your presents.



Hope you enjoyed my 2nd Birthday (you certainly made it SPECIAL for me!) ...... here is one last picture of me with my presents:



Bye for now, Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx


36 comments:

  1. That was really a big celebration! Gosh- look ar the cake and all the prezzies!
    Congratulations to all the winners!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great birthday Rubie.It was fun and congrats to the winners. Your package finally got in the mail after we removed the dog treats. I had them for you and they were yummy if that makes you feel better BOL

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fun pawty. The cake looks so good that I am drooling and got drool all over the keys. I love your pressies. Birthdays are the best!! I am so glad yours was fun.

    Congratulations to all the winners

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Rubie, your Mom could teach Gail a thing of two about how to celebrate a birthday in style. The cake and the banner are look great. Then THREE presents. What a lucky girl you are. (Although I think that a Mom who can do photoshop could be a mixed blessing in the long run....)
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful birthday Rubie - that cake was amazing! So glad the card arrived in time as well :-) Congratulations to the competition winners - we loved seeing those photos they really made us smile. Woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey derre Rubie!! Oh ma gooderyness it lookd liyke yoo had a graate tiyme own yooz burfday! And congrachoolashuns to da winners owf da priyzeez, whaat likeyness'es Iz cann see in da piktyoors! YEAH! love pdorgi xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are all excited that Bella won!!!

    What a great cake that was! The decoration is beautiful. Sounds like you had a fantastic celebration...like you deserve.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, us again. Photoshopped hats are the best!!!

    XXXOOODaisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowzers! What a Happy 2nd Birthday it was Ruby! Your Momma gave you the best party ever! I just love your cake!! Congratulations to all the "lucky duck" winners!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners!!!! Happy Birthday again Rubie! We love your birthday banner lots! And that cake looked pawsome with that little statue of you on top! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Rubie - you had such a wonderful party. No wonder you are exhausted. The contest was fun. Thanks for letting us participate.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy barkday! It looks like you had a fabulous time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BIRFDAY DEAR RUBIE. Your pawty was just amazing.

    CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH AND EVERY WINNER OF A PRIZE...
    BUTT I (Frankie Furter) MUST say that we were ALL winners fur being able to help you to CELEBRATE your Super Special Day!!!

    THANK YOU RUBIE fur letting us enjoy this fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy birthday Rubie! That cake looked grrreat and you got pawesome pressies!

    Rooooo!
    Douglas

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy birthday rubie!! you look so beautiful with that pawesome cake of yours!!! Rocket would like to say thank you and he's very excited! trust me I am very happy he won...cuz if i won, i think we all know he would take the prize away from me!

    yuki ( and rocket)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic day for you and congrats to all the winners! A very awesome idea for a contest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rubie...This looks like the best birthday ever! Congratulations to all the winners! The pictures were great.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great birthday celebration your Mom and Dad fixed up for you Rubie! Pawsome! :D Congrats to all the lucky pups who won those great prizes you were givin away! That was a really fun event! Thanks for hosting it :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  19. •°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
    ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY Rubie!!!☆
    ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
    That is really the best party I've seen in a long time!! It's everything a party is supposed to be and more!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy second birthday girlfuriend!! What an awesome cake!!! OMD I'm so excited I won! You had a fantastic day!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete
  21. You cake looks fabulous Rubie. Congratulations all you winners.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday Rubie, your day looked wonderful. Lots of great treats and yummers. Thanks for having such a cool competition. We had heaps fun although I don't know what the heck mum meant by comparing me to the cracker gremlin!! Thanks so much. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Your mom sure knows how to celebrate a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  24. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Rubie!
    Wow, I'm so glad you had an amazing barkday! Congrats to all of your lucky winners. Your mini event was a huge success and I really had fun. You got some great pressies and your cake looks super!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday Again Rubie, Bow WOW I can't believe what a completely awesome Shnauzer-tastic time you had, I love the photos, the cake and that Birthday Banner, my Pawrents had better shape up and give me a birthday as good as yours next year! No wonder you slept for the rest of the day it all looks like way too much excitement and fun was had, not only a birthday party but the dog park and your grandpaws too!! I feel so tremendously lucky to have won the cow squeeky, I love the look of it and I know I'm going to enjoy playing with it and every time I do I will think of you!! Speaking of toys, you sure had loads of wonderful presents, that pheasant sure looks fun and the spikey squeeky hedgehog! Where does your Mum do her photoshopping? The photo of you with the hats on is just incredibly cute and the photos of you at the park and the name drawing teaser photo were super cool, so talented! Looks like your cousins had fun too! I can't stop drooling over that immense cake, oh my pugness it looks soooo yummers!! I wish I was there to try some and that Shnauzer on the cake looks just like you, so pretty and cute as cute can be! Love Licks and Tummy Rubs from Frank and Jasper x x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Rubie!! Happy happy birthday! You always have nice photos but we really enjoy looking at the birthday photos! The schnauzer on your cake is so cute and so special.

    Thank you so much for inviting us to your special celebration. And...... yay, I Momo won the prize. Thank you very very much! We will send you our addy shortly!

    Momo & PInot xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hye Rubie, I am so sorry I missed your birthday. It looks like you had a ggggrrrreeeaaatttt day.
    Happy Birthday to you, now you are two.

    My Birthday is on the 15th of this month so we are both May Babies.....

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Rubie! Wow, what an awesome birthday pawty you had! I only wish I could have celebrated in person with you sweetie. But looks like you and the family had SO much fun. I am very happy and surprised that I was one of the prize winners. I can't wait to tell Mommy! I am going to find your email address right now.
    Talk to you soon...lots of love, Pixel Hugs and Puppy kisses my sweet friend. Love, Pixel

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow! What a barkday extravaganza!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.
    Stanzie is pretty excited about winning a prize...Woo Hoo, thank you, thank you!

    Wyatt, Stanzie and mom

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy Birthday, Rubie! I really like yr bday cake (recipe...), it looks wonderful. Thank you for organising such a fantastic activity, it was really fun to participate. Congratulations to all the lucky ones!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Rubie, I'm glad that you had a birthday celebration as pawsome as you are! Congratulations to all of your winners.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am SO SORRY I am late! It looks like you had a most happy birthday! I am so glad - this was such a fun event, thanks for hosting it! Rosie is very excited about her new collar!!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Rubie - that looks like a fantastic birthday party...that little schnauzer on your cake is just adorable!!! '

    And congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations to all the winners!!! All the photos look terrific!

    Happy birthday!!!!!!

    Keep on wagging,
    Tootsie

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...