Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Photo Scavenger Hunt - February

Hi all,


Before we kick-off the Scavenger Hunt fun - I wanted to say a HUGE THANKYOU to my blog's followers - you have been kind enough to follow my blog and have now amounted to over 100 of you!!!!! WOW!! And DOUBLE WOW!!! Your support and love is much appreciated and a Big SCHNAUZER LICK to you all. I mean it!! Thanks xxxx


Hosted by the blog - Postcards from the P.P.


Well - isn't it amazing - we have almost gone through February - is it just me, or does each month seem faster?? Anywho - mum has done the PSH again, and remember - she gets one point in her performance score for every photo with me in it as well. Show us yer stuff ma:


MUSIC
My dad dad is into Music - he used to play in bands and stuff. He dug out this special sheet Music for me. I'm thinking this doggie reminds me of some of my bloggie furiends.


FOOD
My mum made SUSHI for the very first time - she is squeemish about raw fish - so she made Teriyaki chicken and avocado and cucumber ones. She was a bit "over-it" at the end of the meal, but I thought they were YUMMERS! 


LOVE
On February 14th - when I got my secret admirer card......mum said there was "love in the air".


CUPID
Meet "RANDOLPH" - he is CUPID and he lives in the backyard, in front of the veggie patch.


IN THE SKY
Mum photographed this Weather-vane on top of a high high church, in the sky.


BLACK & WHITE
My dad dad made these in ceramics class with his friends, at about the time he and mum started goin' out together, over 10 years ago. They eat asian noodles out of these bowls, and I often get a taste!


5
How cruel was this - I had to watch mum build this out of 87 of MY milkbones!!!! After the torture was over - mum gave me ONE!! (*Schnauzer eyes rolling upward*) 


LEAP YEAR
This is me after I was leaping all over the big rocks in my yard. Uncie "tissed" up the pic with the balloons and the 2012 - and mum says that this is a LEAP YEAR!! Whatever that is!


TRAIN
This is the little train from dad dad's train set. We found it in the garage.


CROWDED
Hey this chair is built FOR ONE!!!! Where did all you guys come from!!!!!!!!! 


EMPTY
So when's the refill??


HERITAGE
Mum says that peeps often get to "trace" their Heritage with the help of one of these places. 



Well, mum you did pretty good again - not a perfect score like last month, but you got 11 / 12 !!

Rubie's mum: Well, Rubie it was hard to work out how to get you into a picture of "In The Sky", I didn't want to send you up in a hot air balloon you know!

(*GULP*) Thank goodness for that ma....I don't reckon I would have coped with that!

Great job Ma!!!

Rubie's mum: Thankyou Rubie - and you got to try Sushi as an additional bonus!

*******************

Bye for now, tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx



16 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures, so cute!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoy the photos. Mom says she loves those black and white bowls! Very beautiful.

    \(^_^)/
    Bowie

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting mix of pics there ! the bowls are lovely O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent. we're clapping our paws here.

    Cannot believe you had to sit next to those bones...not even lick one...and then get only ONE for your efforts. RSPCA is gonna hear about that one!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent photos - and good to see you in nearly all of them. But how did you manage to sit by those milk bones and not eat them? I'd have been hoovering them up - especially now I'm eating for more than just me hehe :-) love from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job your Momma did! How daring of her to make sushi! I like her idea as I don't eat fish, especially raw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 100 + FOLLOWERS... we are all so LUCKY that you are here with us!!! THANKS.

    And CONGRATULATIONS on the 11/12 score. I would not have wanted you way up THERE.. so I think you have a perfect score no matter what.

    OMD OMD OMD... I love the 5 !! That must have been torture to WATCH and then only to get ONE of the 87 she used. NOT FAIR.

    Your mom and dad's Noodle bowls are BEAUTIFUL and excellent fur the black and white.
    THIS was a very exciting post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rubie-

    Great photo hunting. How did you sit still for '5'. I would have reduced it to a Zero...haha!
    You got sushi...you lucky Schnauzer!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos-you certainly are photogenic! You should tell your Mom to make Ca. rolls with rice-they are good too.
    Have a great day!
    Noreen & Reggie-dog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun site you have Rubie, so much to see. Glad I met ya!
    Woody Airedale

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great photos!
    Congratulations on all your followers!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rubie, we are proud to be one of that 100. We love your blog. All your photos are great but do you want us to call the RSPCA for the cruelty shown in the 87 biscuits photo? Let us know if it happens again ok? Poots, we're watching you. Hehehe. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations on your scavenger hunt Ruby.

    Oh my, I just love those bowls. I like how they contrast each other.

    I tried teaching my niece "how much is that doggy in the window" through the piano, but she hasn't learned it yet because she prefers anime.

    I love the "5". It's definitely a work of art.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Rubie

    You're so right about my human, I'm having so much trouble with her. She often gets home so tired that after she's walked me and made dinner, she just falls asleep on the couch until bedtime, totally neglecting me!

    Sometimes she doesn't even give me 100% of her attention 100% of the time - can you believe that!

    I do hope you'll come caravanning over this way - perhaps your human could give mine some tips on proper grooming, you always look so beautifully brushed. I always try to eat the brush.

    Puppy kisses
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. She did a very good job, but that Milk Bone 5 does seem a bit cruel!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...