Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Blogville Olympics Update (1)


Hiya all,


I see the training for the events has paid dividends and you are up and firing your way into the different events!! Good to see frantic pawticipation!! BOL!



For access to all the great events and their hosts, go to:


Don't forget to enter my EQUESTRIAN EVENT:


And select a Horsey that you think will give you a winning ride!!

So far, I've had great entries from:

Benny and Lily
Sweet William
Goose
Bert
Casey the Boxer
Molly the Wally
Nola
Daisy
Frank the Tank

I gotta say, the panel of judges at this event are VERY IMPRESSED at the sheer creativity of the entries to date! But we are waiting for more.......so what ya waitin' for?????????

Email your picture to me, Rubie:

rubie(dot)schnauzer(at)me(dot)com

You gotta get this done soon, entries close mid-night Aussie time on the 18th JULY!!




16 comments:

  1. Getty Up! I love this event.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This event sounds like lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sending it in right now.

    wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope everybody gets imaginative.
    Best wishes Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a HOOOOOOOGE shovel around there somewhere... since you already have sooooo many Athletes and their TRUSTY STEEDS.. Hangin round your place.
    OH how your Plants will LOVE the "END" Result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you all hear that Shasta and Shiloh don't have ANY athletes for Synchronized Peeing??? SO, they are adding a second category... Sync. Peeing.. WANNA BE's.. just fur those who have no buddy to JOIN THEM...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know any horsies around here, darn!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rubie
    What a cute post. I am glad I dropped by, I do believe with a little imagination I can enter your event
    Stay tuned
    Hugs
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Rubie!
    We don't know any horsies either... but mama will try to get "creative"!
    Your beardbuddies,
    Joules & Prescott

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be sending our Horsey picture soon. Mommy decided to water the lawn last night instead of helping us send our picture to you. I told Mommy I could water the lawn -- butt she didn't go for that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there Rubie! We have something for you! Stop by and check it out! http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/2012/07/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award-we.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My, you have nine entries so far. I hope my horse is fast. Thanks for hosting this event Rubie.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  13. Howdy Rubie, if we can get lazy mum to get off her lazy bottom, we are sending in our entry very soon. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  14. agh! i gotta remind mom...she keeps forgetting.

    yuki and rocket

    ReplyDelete
  15. Rubie-

    We have entered several events, hmmmmm...where to find a horse. We will see what we can do.

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...