Thursday, August 15, 2013

More "Daffy" - with Mum's camera this time!


As you all know now...... I can be a furiend to many and varied animals.... and have formed a strong bond with Daffy - a white duck that lives at my local pawk. 

Daffy spots me on the bank ......


Starts waddling up to say "Hi"......


Hey daffy whats up with you dude???


Mum has brought some poultry pellets for you - I'm gonna run my nose down your back!


 Hmmmmm - you smells good Daffy (licks my lips)


Wanna play bitey face with your favourite schnauzer???


We shared some pellets.....now I am being calmed down by dad dad's hand because I am wanting to play with Daffy like I would if Daffy was a doggie. 



Now we got a great video for you to watch. I need to say BEFORE you see this that this video contains HIGH PITCHED SCHNAUZER BARKS because I was SUPER EXCITED by Daffy. We had just started to play a little ..... and Daffy had started to play "peck the schnauzer beard" and I was a bit thrown by that. Mum kept telling me that I couldn't play bitey face so I was a little torn as to what to do!!! You will see dad dad pop the lead back on me... which calmed me down. Enjoy. Sorry about the noises in the background but there are men building stuff in my pawk and making machine noises.


Mum wants me to tell you - that I am MUCH calmer with Daffy now and have quite the understanding going. I see Daffy almost everyday and my Duck Whispering is going strong.

I just have to block out images of "Duck jerky"......




15 comments:

  1. Bitey face with a duck must hurt !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Daffy, what a great relation ship you have going there with Daffy. I have to say, when I started reading this post I was thinking, yeah, right Rubie, all the duck is interested In is your mum's pellets. But no,for once I was wrong, it turns out she really is a great wee playmate.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rubie you sure are a duck whisperer. Daffy and you must be firm friends now. Cool. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our computer won't play the video...but...that's our computer.

    We can't believe that you can GET THAT CLOSE to Daffy! Our ducks just swim or fly away.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daffy is brave and has big guts. I am amazed how wonderful you both seem to get along. I don't blame you for trying a little bitey face. I mean, you never know, maybe Daffy would like it. Guess not, but you still look like nice friends. Amazing photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be a duck whisperer Rubie - even your little squeaks were pretty quiet for a schnauzer. Great photos & video - bet you'll soon be the best of furiends - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so cool ......it is not often ducks take to doggies like that - you must be very special

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Daffy sure is calm. Most ducks don't like playing with doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oMD OMD Rubie you are the DUCK WHISPERER fur SURE. THIS is amazing. Love that song you sang ♫ fur Daffy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute. What a cool friend you have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my dawg, Daffy sure is friendly. Hilarious
    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gee willy whiskers, Rubie...for a moment Ma thought all that high-pitched crying was me! BOL I don't know how you can sniff on a duck without wanting just a little taste. Though I think it is quite special that you have made such a unique friend.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOLY COW PATTIES!!! That Daffy is one brave ducky!!!! You guys looks like your BFFF's fursure!!! I have to say, I wouldn't be so nice. When I grows up I wanna be just like you Rubie!!! BOL
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥
    pees: is it mean to say duck jerky sounds good right now....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rubie, I am so impressed that you could get that close. I would have been bonkers and probably scared her away. You are so cool!!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Rubie Roo!
    Your posts are not coming up on my blogger, I have now re-added you to my reading list so hopefully they will come up again!
    BOW-WOW I can not believe that you are good furiends with Daffy, that is one cute white ducky, he seems to like you a lot, the video is so funny, you REALLY wanted him to play with you and he wanted to play with you too! I cant believe it, its such a great furiendship! I love all the photos they are adorable, hope to see you both playing more soon!
    Love and Licks from Frank xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...