Monday, March 14, 2011

Time for a Takeover!!


ZOE: Hi everyone..... some of you may have noticed that "Lazypants Rubie" has not done a post for AGES - so I, Zoe Extraordinaire, have had to steal loan the blog password and take matters into my own little cute paws!

ZOE: Firstly I would like to point out that I WAS NOT RESPONSIBLE for snoofling up Grandpaws' nice grass at our last visit.....allow me to demonstrate:


ZOE: Yup......the black one is my sister Scarlet, and the grey one is my cousin Rubie.... tisk tisk!



ZOE: Seems to me that Rubie is really shoving her woozle down in there!


SCARLET: Sniff, Sniff, Chew, Chew, Munch!

ZOE: You better hope Grandpaw is not watching sis!!


SCARLET: Waddayamean sis??? Nothing to see here!! Lucky there is no evidence of anything on my woozle!! He he he....

ZOE: (Rolling schnauzer eyes upwards) Better do something to create a diversion!


ZOE: Better show you some photos of my EXTREME cuteness!! Here I am wif my dad.


ZOE: Even when I just standing around....... MY cuteness factor is OUTRAGEOUS!!! Even if I do woof so myself!

ZOE: Anywho.....hope your guys enjoyed my ambush.....see ya soon!

ZOE: Better push the "publish post" button quick before I'm BUSTED!!! He he he....










9 comments:

  1. Lots of cuteness going on in those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a great job...Bravo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice cover up...distract them with cuteness. I'm jotting that one down :)

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd better wipe that grass off your woozle before you get caught!

    That was way up there on the cute-o-meter!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL! I love shovin' my wuzzle way down in the grass too! Thankfully, I rarely get caught doin' it! The photos are terrier-ifically cute!!!
    Cairn cuddles, Oz

    ReplyDelete
  6. O hai! I think u gotted away with it. :)

    Hee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooo-hooo! GO Zoe! Nice job with that "takeover". I just hope Riley doesn't see this or we might have a sneaky blogger of our own! :-)

    Very Cute pictures going on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Zoe, why don't you and your sister, Scarlet, create a blog of your own so that we can see more of your cute pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are terribly cute, Zoe! How disciplined of you not to chomp on the grass too. I'm sure your grandpa was very grateful!

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...