Tuesday, June 14, 2011

ME....... on canvas!!! (cont. from March 2011)

Hi all!

Remember when my mum asked for your help in tryin' to decide which photograph she should put on a canvas for the wall??? Click on this POST if you want your memory refreshed.

Well, an exciting thing happened today.

"Scooter" our parcel postman (who I love) (and would love to go round deliverin' stuff with him in his van)  delivered this to us. Mum put it on the bed for opening.

Oh boy, I wonder what we got here?

WOOOOAAAHHH!! This is a VERY BIG pic of ME!! (My friends - you didn't get to vote on this one because it is the all time fav photo of mums that was always gonna be put on canvas) She's is lovin' herself over her "photographic genius" blah blah yawn! (rolling schnauzer eyes upwards)

 OOOO - and this is the one we have ALL been waiting for...... it is ME (again) and it is photo 8 in our poll of blogville pups, kitties and peeps. It drew the most attention and the most votes. And mum was brave enough NOT to get my saliva bubbles airbrushed out. She really likes them now (thankyou to JD, Max and their mum for pumping up her courage)

Yep - I definitely agree that I am dog-o-licious!!

Where we gonna put them I wonder??

 Mum quickly popped them up on the wall in the bedroom so we could all goo and gaa over them. She is still to work out where they will go permanently. 

Yep...... they are special alright!!

Aren't my pawrents lucky they have such a photogenic and glorious pup-a-lup!??!



13 comments:

  1. RUBIE!!! ASTOUNDING... Simply Gorgeous and sooooo you!!! YES!!! You're peeps are truly lucky to have you!!!!!

    All the BoDawgs are gonna be faintin when they see this... WELL, the SINGLE Ones anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rubie they are beautiful, you are one cute dog :)
    Tell mom she must do the PSH,its good fun, Wyatt does it to, mom likes doing it because she says it makes a change from taking photo of me!!! The Cheek of it!
    Have a good week
    See Yea George xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're special because they are of YOU, you gorgeous girl. They should become the focus point of the house...haha!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    Hope that volcanic ash isn't bothering you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rubie they are fantastic!! We love both of them but the close up is extra special we have to say. Our human was complaining that she has more photo's of our rear ends and leaving pee mail than anything else cos we won't stay still when we're out :-) Have a lovely week, Dex & Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Rubie the canvas prints are really lovely - you look so good on them. Especially like the close up - love from Magic x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes Rubie, your parents are very lucky to have you as a photo model!!! I love the photos of you, so beautiful. Have a nice day.
    Woof, woof,

    Chicco

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha! Yr parents are indeed lucky to have such a photogenic Rubie! Now you are the one who looks like a movie star....emmm....Audrey Hepburn? Yr Mom shd put a tiny pic of her on that wall with the caption "who's prettier?". (Rubie, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rubie!
    Wow, your peeps are extremely lucky to have such a great art subject to work with! You will definitely dress up the house. Those pix are absolutely perfect! Very nice.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rubie! I'm sorry for the long comment silence, but I'll make up for it now! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE both of the pics! You are soooo photogenic. I must say that on behalf on Riley and Remus, I am totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rubie.
    I saw you flower at the show, it smelt lovely to me lol!!! come on and I'll get you a beer, is your mom doing this months PSH, you know she should its fun

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does Oii Rubie as you go?
    Lovely pictures I loved very much I am going to ask to make mummy one for me.... Do I already follow you that you could visit me also it is not? and d-d d-y.b t-e-d-d-y.blogspot.com...

    Licked

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those photos you had printed are so beautiful!!! I think I might do the same with mine now!

    ReplyDelete

I do a Big Tail Wuggle when I get your comment!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...